Wednesday 31 July 2013

Welcome

Soaking up life. It's a big call for a person who life has treated so badly in recent times. The world became my enemy when Kent died, and it has occurred to me that I would like to be friends with it again. The Sponge is a place for me to see if I can learn how to do that. A place where I can look with fresh eyes, and point my camera at, the beauty that I think is around here somewhere. A place where I can commit to living in a way that is intentional and positive. A place where I can turn the fogginess in my brain in to clarity. A place where you can join me and share your ideas.


If you don't know me already, I live in Wellington, New Zealand. I am mother to Reuben (4) and Esther (2), and the widow of Kent. You can read more about the grief and loss that I am living with on my other blog: Griefprint .

The Cook's Sponge, which I created just over a year ago, is now incorporated here at The Sponge. It will work the same way as always, just nestled up with a few companions alongside.

Have a read of the tabs across the top of the page to find out more about what happens at The Sponge. If you are just interested in one or two topics, click on the appropriate tab to focus your reading, otherwise, settle in and join in the lot!

This is not a fresh start, a change or a new beginning. Grief continues. It's just me scraping my way with my fingernails back to life. I hope. 

Happy reading,
Angela

PS - It's easy to comment on The Sponge if you would like to, but I may have to put up some pesky security stuff if I get too much spam. I am considering creating a Facebook page, and if so, comments will be welcome there too. In the meantime, if you'd like to keep up with new posts, do sign in to "follow by email" over on the top right.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to be here with you on this next step. AMH xx

    ReplyDelete