Friday 30 May 2014

27/52


 
  A portrait of my children every week for a year.















Esther: As usual we are being treated to more verbal delight. Her best at the moment are "wow," and "woah, woah, woah" when pretending to lose her balance, and "woah ho ho" to anything that warrants more than a wow. Awesome. 

Reuben: We've had a houseful of tradesmen over recent weeks (that's Grandad-Tradesman above) and Reuben has loved following them round and talking with them. I learnt recently that one, after a few days, had said to him, "where's your Dad, at work?" and Reuben said "yes." A mutual friend (and another of our tradesmen) later told him that Kent had died, and he was mortified - totally unnecessarily of course, I mean it's not the sort of thing you guess. I asked Reuben why he had said yes and he said, "because otherwise it just gets in to a long conversation about heaven like that time on your bed." Heh. I'm thinking it probably wouldn't have, but he can approach it however he likes really, I'm fine with that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment